Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Adventure Wednesday

Today Jamie and I went on an adventure.

This was exciting for a variety of reasons. First of all, a mid-week adventure is a rare occurrence and I think it is safe to say we both procrastinated many a to-do list item to make it happen. Also, it was an absolutely gorgeous day and it felt good to take advantage of it, rather than waste it hunched over a computer doing TA work.

We started out in Fairhaven and eventually our wanderings took us to Boulevard Park and back. In celebration of finally figuring out how to put pictures side-by-side I am going to let the them tell the story




Oh yeah, and our outing ended with a trip to Haggen (hence the juice aisle picture).

With all the craigslisting of apartments and the packing I have been thinking a lot about how little time I have left before moving. I have loved living in Bellingham and there are lots of places I would like the chance to revisit before I make the final push south. Here's to hoping I can fit them all in between the packing, apartment viewings and the everyday school nonsense.

2 comments:

  1. that was such a fun & much needed mid-week adventure. we should go on walks more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful day...happy you and Jamie went out and enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete