Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things are happening!

After dragging myself through the last five quarters of grad school and the first half of this one, time has started passing at a rate that is both thrilling and terrifying. Of course, my incredible weekend with Peter went by in an eyeblink, but since then my days have yet to return to their normal weekday rate. At this point, I don't think they are going to. There is way too much going on in my life.

Tomorrow, I am driving south with as many earthly possessions as I can cram into the focus and moving them into my new house.

Saturday, I am trying on bridesmaids dresses with Stacey and celebrating my mom's birthday.

AND THEN on Sunday, [wait for it] I am driving up to SeaTac to pick up Peter again (!?!?!?!) and I get to stay with him for two nights, drive up to Bham for a day and a half of clients and class, drive back down and spend three more nights with him.

Since I am bailing on some stuff next week (with permission of course) it means I only have 6 more school days left this quarter. Also, I have no full weekends left in the ham before I make the final push south on March 12.

See what I mean people? Things are happening!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to come see you again! I can't believe how lucky we were that I got a training slot up at Ft Lewis for a week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of warm and fuzzys and congrats on school. Sounds like good sailing ahead. c

    ReplyDelete