Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Living Better

Here is where I halfheartedly apologize for not updating for the the last month.

In case you were concerned by my lack of posts, don't be. I have just been too busy living/loving life to write about it. That having been said, it is easier to hold myself accountable for my progress toward Kristi 2.0 when I blog.

Back in January I made a pretty ambitious plan for self-reinvention consisting of four stages. I am not going to go into a lot of detail here but I am counting Stage I (i.e. looking better) and Stage II (i.e. eating better) of the plan a rousing success. [Okay, the degree of success for Stage II is maybe debatable; but to be fair I never specified that better=healthier, I was thinking more deliberate and real-people-food-like (read:not tortilla shells for dinner at 10 pm)]


June marked the beginning of Stage III: living better.

In my opinion, I am doing a particularly bang-up job on this one. To prove it, I am going to post a series of my latest exploits, triumphs and creative endeavors.


But not right now.

Because I am tired.

P.S. Don't let me forget to tell you about how I went to my first zumba class and accidentally punched a girl in the face. Hard. (I think it's funny, she probably doesn't.)

2 comments:

  1. I want to hear about this hit and run! Glad to see you blogging again! (ps. I should have given you a hug)

    ReplyDelete