Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Good Intentions for 2011: Stage I

This post is intended to be a follow-up on my year-long plan for self-reinvention. So you should check out that post first if you haven't already.

To business.

The following are my good intentions (doesn't that sound nicer than resolutions?) for incorporating all the stages of self-reinvention into the first stage (i.e. look better). The idea here being that each stage has one core principle that I focus on (and hold myself the most accountable for) and then smaller goals intended as a sort of warm-up for the following stages. Ok, here goes.
  1. Eat more vegetables
  2. Exercise at least twice a week (sadly yes, even this pathetic amount is goal-worthy)
  3. Work on Rosetta Stone Spanish for at least an hour every week
  4. Take notes for classes and write To-Do/grocery lists with my left-hand (Kristi 2.0 will be ambidextrous)
  5. Have more television skype dates with Peter
  6. Sign up for Italian conversation class at the community college and attend weekly
  7. Go on an adventure with Jamie every weekend
You will note that goals 3-7 are all in preparation for the live better stage because when I assessed my life, that was the area in which I wanted to see the most overall improvement.

In case you were curious, this is a sample of my left-handed writing as of a few weeks ago.


P.S. This a really good sugar cookie recipe.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent left-handed writing! :) And...you should add "talk to Stacey at least every other week" to that list! :) We are both too busy, I feel like we never talk :(

    ReplyDelete