Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Kristi, for the win...


Today I finished the last two of my five comprehensive exams. It was pseudo-hellish but I am fairly confident I didn't fail any (note "failing" is a B- or worse.) I have been studying for a long time now, but the last few weeks leading up to them were especially stressful for a number of reasons I don't feel the need to elaborate on. I feel like I can finally breathe again.

Now that they are over I can do all the things I have been putting off until after comps. Most of the aforementioned things are school assignments and clinic documents, but I am also real overdue on some blog posts. Some of them, like the rest of my vacation mini-series photo posts, are just not going to happen. So, if you want to see pictures from Mt. Baker, Seattle and Vancouver, check facebook. Otherwise, expect some posts this weekend.

1 comment: