Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

10.17.2009

Happiness is a universal emotion, but the physical manifestation looks a little different on everyone. This is what absolute happiness looks like on me.



One year ago today, after almost 7 years of dating, Peter and I got married. It was fantastic. I spend the whole day surrounded by my favorite people in the whole world. I have never smiled and laughed so much in one day. I also broke my personal record of number of cupcakes eaten in a three-hour period and danced until I could barely walk. Everything about that day was perfect.



Here are some of my favorite moments from the day. Note: all photos on this page were taken by Blake James Photography unless otherwise noted.

Getting ready [photo by April]



First look



Putting on Peter's ring



First kiss [Photo by Brendon]



Immediately after the ceremony



So many people helped make our day special. To you (bridal party, mom/dad, Karl/Carol, BAWF, Karen, Jody, Sylvi and gracious guests) a gigantic thank you.



And most of all, thank you Peter. Here's to 83 more anniversaries together. Love you P.

1 comment: