Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Missed Connections Monday

Today, in an effort to blog more frequently, reflect more on the interconnectedness of it all, savor the glorious awkwardness that is interacting with strangers, and pay homage to the book I loved so-very-much, I introduce to you the newest feature of MABE....

Missed Connections Monday

Yes, this means I will dedicate part of the week to highlighting my favorite posting in the Missed Connections section of the Portland Craigslist page (at least for the month of February).

I hope you enjoy this as much as I know I will.

Awkward Exchange at the 15 stop
-m4w-30 (nw)

Somehow in that 10 seconds or so I got all the information needed to determine that you are a really awesome person and cute as hell. Not trying to meet or anything, just a little hungover and thinking on the off chance you'll read this and be like "that's me!!" you'll laugh a little, which makes me laugh a little, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment