Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

New and Improved!

Here are the fabulous before-and-afters, as promised. Again, I had practically no part in this (other than picking out paint,) it was all due to the talent and motivation of my lovely cousin/roommate Ali.
Note: The color shows up a lot whiter in the photos than in real-life, it really is more of a beige.

Before...
After.
Before...
After.
Before...
After.
 Yep, I came home and downstairs the crayola-explosion walls were all beigified. Not to mention the coffee table my dad liberated from the ditch circa 1992 was sanded down (it used to have "Brett" carved in it) and stained, there were new-to-us couches, two new rugs and a new TV stand. I am really digging the change.

What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. I like the new rug, just watch out for who vacuums it. haha. And I definitely noticed the new top of the coffee table. Also, did Ali manage to get those red window coverings changed already? That was fast. Way to be such a go getter, seriously. Type A people get things done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! 'brett' is no longer a part of the coffee table? how sad! :-)

    ReplyDelete