Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mi Casa

Moving day=success.

On Saturday 98% of my possessions made the 275 mile trek from Bham to Hillsboro without incident, largely due to my parents and my lovely friends (thank you!!).  I am convinced that I know the nicest  people on the planet. Moving day started at 6 am and by 9pm my whole house was unpacked and ready to live in.

Here are some pictures of my new digs. 

 
 
 
Okay, that was your abbreviated tour. I will post more when we have finished furnishing and painting the house.

Also, I feel like you should know that the paint is a lot more abrasive-looking in person.

3 comments:

  1. i can attest to the harshness of the paint. i'm excited for you!!! i do miss that tub, though. ahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that tub every day. I even dream about it sometimes (honestly).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful house!!! So big too! Is it off of 231st? It looks a lot like the houses in the development behind my parents' house.

    ReplyDelete